Blog Income Reports (with Traffic Stats) – Perfection Hangover
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure.
I recently began publishing my blog income reports detailing money earned from melissablevins.com along with income earned from my other side hustles.
It serves as a way to reflect on what worked and which areas could be improved. It also shows proves that this business model can work for anyone if you’re willing to put in the work!
This online business has created enough income to help pay off more debt and start saving more for retirement. Financially, we are in a better position than ever before and we owe it to this one-year-old blog!
If you’re thinking of starting a blog , my tutorial can help you start today!
In my free blogging guide, I break down the steps to start a money-making business from scratch including:
- How to decide what to write about (discovering your passions).
- Start-up Costs – You can literally get started with less than $100. You can’t set up a free blog and expect to monetize it. You’ve gotta spend a little, but I promise you can make it back rather quickly if you’re willing to put in the work!
- Walk you through, step-by-step how to set up your own WordPress blog. It takes less than 30 minutes to get started. Then you will be ready to write your first blog post!
- Get a free domain for a year (If you’re stuck on what domain to purchase, choose your name!) Your name IS your brand!
The following numbers are gross income. I report earnings the month they are earned (although some are paid out 60-90 days later).
Blog Income Reports by Month
- 2018 Blogging Anniversary (My First Blog Income Report) – $1,541.82
- January 2019 – $498.70
- February 2019 – $1,455.11
- March 2019 – $1627.51
- April 2019 – $916.53 – Will share details this week!
I’ll continue to update with blog income reports as the months go by. I really enjoy seeing progress, and there is power in putting this out there. In each post, I share which blogging strategies worked along with what didn’t work.
These blog income reports serve as a journal of sorts, allowing me to learn and grow. By sharing them, I hope to inspire others to take the plunge into blogging either as a hobby or a business.
I’ve done all the things! Girl, I’ve washed my face. I’ve trashed everything that doesn’t spark joy. I’ve walked the baby steps. I’ve cried. I’ve prayed, but my perfectionism has really held me back.
Perfection Hangover can be crippling. Stop comparing yourself to others and start living your best life! That’s why PH exists! I want to encourage you to take control of your money, your blog, and your business.