This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure.
Are you looking for an additional source of income? I recently began publishing my monthly blog income reports detailing money earned from Perfection Hangover along with income earned from my other side hustles. By sharing my side hustle statistics, I hope you can see that you can earn a decent income from home writing about something you’re passionate about!
Are you interested in exploring the world of blogging and how it can help your financial situation? Then look no further! Blogging is a great way to make some extra money on the side, and this blog post will cover everything you need to know in order to get started.
This post will provide an introduction to blogging as a side hustle, discuss why it’s such an attractive option, explore what’s involved in setting up and running a successful blog, and even touch on some potential pitfalls so that you can avoid common mistakes. By the end of this article, you’ll have everything you need to make an informed decision on whether or not starting a blog is right for you. So without further ado, let’s dive into the world of blogging!
It serves as a way to reflect on what worked and which areas could be improved. It also shows proves that this business model can work for anyone if you’re willing to put in the work!
This online business has created enough income to help pay off more debt and start saving more for retirement.
Financially, we are in a better position than ever before and this little ole blog has contributed to our growth!
It’s important to note that there is no such thing as average side hustle income. It can average from $100/month to a million dollars per month.
This new side hustle industry has almost become a buzzword, but the internet is a gift, and you can use your talents and gifts to earn money and make it your full time job.
If you’re thinking of starting a blog, my tutorial can help you start today!
In my free blogging guide, I break down the steps to start a money-making business from scratch including:
- How to decide what to write about so that you can turn your passion into a side hustle.
- Start-up Costs – You can literally get started with less than $100. You can’t set up a free blog and expect to monetize it. You’ve gotta spend a little, but I promise you can make it back rather quickly if you’re willing to put in the work!
- Walk you through, step-by-step how to set up your own WordPress blog. It takes less than 30 minutes to get started. Then you will be ready to write your first blog post!
- Get a free domain for a year (If you’re stuck on what domain to purchase, choose your name!) Your name IS your brand!
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Launching a Blog
- Starting a Blog as a Side Hustle – Tools & Resources
- A Blog’s First Goal: Reach 10,000 Pageviews and Start Making Money
- How to Start a Blog
The following numbers are gross income. I report earnings the month they are earned (although some are paid out 60-90 days later).
Blog Income Reports by Month
Side Hustle Stats
- 2018 Blogging Anniversary (My First Blog Income Report) – $1,541.82
- January 2019 – $498.70
- February 2019 – $1,455.11
- March 2019 – $1627.51
- November 2019 – $2711.04
Side hustlers everywhere are learning that blogging, creating a YouTube channel, and selling your services online are great ways to make money from home.
I’ll continue to update with monthly blogger income reports as the months go by. It’s exciting to document progress, and there is power in putting this out there.
It holds me accountable to my goals and growth!
In each post, I share which blogging strategies worked along with what didn’t work.
These blog income reports serve as a journal of sorts, allowing me to learn and grow. By sharing them, I hope to inspire others to take the plunge into blogging either as a hobby or a business.
I’ve done all the things! Girl, I’ve washed my face. I’ve trashed everything that doesn’t spark joy. I’ve walked the baby steps. I’ve cried. I’ve prayed, but my perfectionism has really held me back.
Perfection Hangover can be crippling. Stop comparing yourself to others and start living your best life! That’s why PH exists! I want to encourage you to take control of your money, your blog, and your business.
1 thought on “Small Blog Income Reports – Money Earned My 1st Year”
Pingback: Mediavine Review: First Month Earnings vs Monumetric